Saturday, July 10, 2010

I finally did it!

I finally sat down and decided that it was time to join the crowd! It took a little bit to figure out what I was doing but I finally did it.... well kinda!
Let me start by introducing our family! Darwin and I met on LDSsingles.com com in feb. of 2009. What a charmer he is! I was just looking at people in the utah, idaho, montana area and his profile kept popping up and he lived all the way across the states! He was serving in the army and was stationed at fort benning! Well we finally met on feb 25 2009 and knew that it was ment to be and we were married on may 6th 2009.
On october 12, 2009 we welcomed Allyson Jane Green into the family! I have four other children from a previous marriage!
We moved to Port Angeles washington in April of this year and Darwin is going to be going to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment