Tuesday, July 13, 2010
FISHING!!!
So as those of u that know me i am not a morning person! But this just tells u how much I love my husband! He was wanting to go fishing this morning and take me with him on the boat since I have never been fishing from a boat before! So he said that we needed to leave the house at 5am cuz thats when the fish bite! We got up at 4:45 and left at five. We both only had 2 hours of sleep because that night the children were restless. Of course this is going to happen when we are planning on getting up early in the morning! We got on the lake around 5:30am and not one bite for an hour of course here we are watching other fisherman catching fish, and the fishi jumping all around us but not one bite. Keep in mind that this whole time I am half asleep. After awhile I felt a tug on my line, at first I thought nothing of it! It happened again so I brought in the first fist of the day. We spent a little more time and then decided that it was time to go back. On the way back I decided that I was going to keep my line on with the spinner but my bait was all gone and wouldnt u know it I caught another fish!!! HAHAHA catching the only fish and I did it while I was half asleep!!! But it was wonderful to spend that time with my hunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment